Ah, time for weekend again! I reminded you of the water intake. Now here’s a reminder of the calorie intake.
Remember a man needs approximately 2500 and a woman 2000 calories a day (31-50 yrs).
So that means I can drink 20 vodka’s today (and need about 6 liters/1,6 gallons of water) !
|“Light” Beer||108 calories, 6 g carbs|
|Draft Beer||144 calories, 13.2 g carbs|
|Lager||168 calories, 13.2 g carbs|
|Ale||216 calories, 13.2 g carbs|
|Dessert Wine||200 calories, 8 g carbs|
|Pinot Grigio||100 calories, 2 g carbs|
|Chardonnay||100 calories, 2 g carbs|
|Cabernet Sauvignon||100 calories, 4 g carbs|
|Merlot Red Wine||100 calories, 4 g carbs|
|Hard Liquor||Per Unit|
|Gin||98 calories, 0 g carbs|
|Whiskey||105 calories, 0 g carbs|
|White Rum||100 calories, 0 g carbs|
|Vodka||96 calories, 0 g carbs|
|Cognac||104 calories, 3 g carbs|
|Tequila||104 calories, 8 g carbs|
- -units are Beer: 12oz/35cl, Wine: 0,5oz/15cl, Liquor: 1,2oz/3,5cl
- -cals and carbs differ between the brands. this is just an general summary
- -mixing with sirops and postmix drinks (cola, tonic, etc) makes the cals fly up, of course
- -drinking alcohol also reduces the amount of fat your body burns for energy
- -cals in alcohol are as good as ’empty’. Hardly any nutritional value there
- -I had breakfast, lunch and dinner. So 20 vodka’s was a bad calculation
- -nobody can or should ever drink that much anyway
Just having fun while giving you an informative reminder ; ). Have a great evening! Don’t forget your water!
Leave a Reply